June 28, 2007

Eight is More Than Enough

Thank goodness Ms. M tagged me for a meme because I have even less to write about than usual. It's kind of hard because I think I've told about every random thing I could about myself in other memes here, here, here, here, and here. Oh, and another one here. Now, why don't I just reveal myself completely since you know everything about me.

  1. My social security number is--just kidding! It does have three 5's in it. Easier to remember.
  2. I go by the common abbreviated form of my formal name. My husband also goes by the abbreviated form of his name. What makes this interesting is that in abbreviated form, we have the same first name. Isn't that cute?
  3. I'm in the mood for some Vonnegut-like books. I'm sure if I read any of Vonnegut's works again, I would enjoy the experience, but I don't usually read things more than once. Any suggestions?
  4. I often go alone to see movies at the theater. Many people thing this is strange. I think it's enjoyable.
  5. Only once in my life have I had a car that wasn't red. Both of our cars are red now. Trust me, it was hardly on purpose. It's about function.
  6. My sweetie and I are hooked on reality tv. (Anxiously awaiting Big Brother, which is our favorite.) This summer we are totally into cooking reality shows like Hell's Kitchen, The Next Food Network Star, and Top Chef. We are simple eaters, but we love those shows!
  7. I have a pair of slippers under my desk at school that I sometimes wear instead of shoes during my prep and after school. Sometimes I change for comfort, and sometimes I change for warmth.
  8. I do not own a movie collection--not even Walt Disney. I'll watch a movie more than once if it's on television and it fits my mood, but I can't imagine owning a movie and watching it over and over.
Okey Dokey!

I'm tagging
Adeline @ ChezWhat?
Laura
CaliforniaTeacherGuy
Kimberly@Terrible Teacher
Teaching in the 408
Graycie@ Today's Homework
Ms. Sigh Ants @Red Fish, Blue Fish
Ms. Whatsit who, by the way, is having a Potluck next week

Oh! And if you're going to join in there are some RULES:

The rules are 1. Let others know who tagged you. 2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. 3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. 4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

No comments: