August 9, 2006

4 Pete's Sake! Yes, It's Another Meme!

California Teacher Guy picked this up at A Clearing in the Fog, and I am passing it on to you! If you're not up to your neck in kids or classroom set-up, join in and let your bloggin' buddies know a little more about you. You can judge for yourself, but I think mine is screaming, "Happychyck is a low-brow, small-town girl!"

4 jobs you've had:
1. bookseller
2. assistant manager at Burger King
3. afternoon cleanup at a donut shop
4. oilfield laborer

4 movies you could watch over & over:
I don't like to watch movies over & over, so I'm listing some childhood favs I don't mind watching
1. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
3. Pretty in Pink
4. Footloose

4 places you've lived:
1. Lewiston, ID
2. Orofino, ID
3. Hawthorne, NV
4. Vernal, UT

4 TV shows you love to watch or 4 books you love to read:
1. Friends
2. Oprah
3. Desperate Housewives
4. special primetime news shows like 20/20, Dateline, etc. I don't know which one is which...

4 places you've been on holiday:
1. Williamsburg, VA
2. Costa Rica (can't remember name of place)
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Oceanside, CA

4 Web sites you visit daily:
1. bloglines.com (And from there I connect to many other magical places.)
2. hotmail.com
3. google.com
4. craigslist.com (just lately)

4 of your favorite foods:
1. mangoes
2. yogurt
3. my homemade burritos
4. Berto's Gelato

4 places you'd rather be:
I'd rather be with people I miss right now and they are in:
1. northern NV
2. CO
3. UT
or I could go for a
4. a nice beach somewhere calm and breezy...not too picky where

No comments: