August 15, 2011

It's Rollin'

It started with an IB meeting last Wednesday. Informative. I tried not to be grumpy, but I am not so sure I succeeded.

Then I bought borders for my bulletin boards. You know summer is over when it's time to get the border. One of them has flames. Flames! That sets the tone.

My official teaching schedules have shown up in the mail. Teaching the same stuff. For the first time in years, I don't have 1st hour prep, but other than that, all the same.

I've spent the last two days buzzin' around the Internet looking for new ideas and resources. My head is spinning.

I'm going to some paid professional development this week. Tomorrow starts off with an hour of Web 2.0. I have no idea what we can talk about Web 2.0 in a mere hour, but I'm going in anyway. The session afterward is on Google Docs, which I have come to adore.

School starts in two weeks. I officially go back in 9 more days.

Where did the time go?


No comments: