June 6, 2007

Whoosh! There is Goes!

One more day!

During our three-day testing schedule, we have a minimum day with only two class periods a day, which are about the length of a double period. My prep is the last period, which is on tomorrow's testing schedule, so I will be done with students by 10:00 am. I cannot believe it! Where has this year gone?

The years are getting so blurred together. Anybody have any idea at what point a teachers truly cannot see the different from year to year? The first three years are rather blurred together now, yet I can specifically remember incidents I know happened in my first year. Then there were several years in there that I cannot distinguish from one another. I remember much pain and suffering three years ago during my first year at this school; however, I can't remember many of the students' names. Last year flew by so quickly that I can see already that it will likely become blended with this year, and I won't be able to tell you any specifics of either year.

Maybe it's just me, though.

No comments: