July 6, 2006

Take a Break! Go to the Carnival!

I'm a little behind on the times, but just in case you didn't know, the 74th Carnival of Education is over at NYC Educator this week. Can I just say that NYC is one of my favorite daily reads? (Sometimes I am a little lost since I'm a left-coaster, but a lot of issues are universal.) And NYC, thanks, dahling for mentioning me! Sorry I haven't been writing about education, though.

I've only glanced at the events, but it looks HUGE! I'm going to wait to go on over when I don't have The Little One (five-year old stepson) constantly chirping in my ear. It's reminiscent of last summer. It's probably a personality trait. I might start hanging out with the stay-at-home-mommy crowd, although I don't know how they have time to read or write blogs anyway. Have I already said that I'm not cut out for the stay-at-home-mommy thing? I'm a working woman! Plus I require a lot of "me time." [Snort] I'm off to make lunch and rotate laundry.

Yo! There better be a beer garden at the carnival. See ya there!

No comments: