February 18, 2007

I Think?



I do my best thinking while I'm driving 80 mph down deserted roads with some hard rock blaring in my ear. Yea, I was doing some hard thinking just before I got a speeding ticket last month. Anway, Mrs. T, bless her heart, has given me the Thinking Blogger Award. This is more a complaining and wondering blog, but I do appreciate those of you who stop by from time to time.

So, now it's my turn to tag FIVE bloggers who make me think. Only five is very difficult, some of my daily reads have already been tagged, and some others I have enjoyed reading in my time as a blogger are not blogging right now. Can't you just look at my blogroll? But the rules say five, although that did not seem to stop NYC Educator from breaking the rules. Gotta love him, though.

Here are my picks: Mrs. H, who always makes me want to be a better teacher; Are We Doing Anything Today, who writes about issues that I think my teens really notice and care about; The Reflective Teacher, who is just so reflective at times I just don't know what to say; Mrs. Whats It, who writes in a voice I enjoy about many things; and finally, a blog I just picked up the other day because it sounded like good stuff, Throughlines. (I found the last one from one of my regular reads, but I can't remember which one right now.)

If you aren't familiar with my picks, please check them out. Memes like this are intended to learn new things and celebrate the wonderful things we all have to say, right?

No comments: