June 17, 2006

Wakin' Up Youthful

Every morning my sweetie wakes up a bright, youthful man.

I'm thinking of one age 5.

He says weird stuff--the same thing over and over. This morning he imagines that I am writing this: "Gooooooood MORNING bloggin' buddies!"

So he keeps saying it over and over.

He often whistles. It's kind of nice, but rather high pitched. Then he'll stop and say, "Do you like my whistlin'?"

I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I it seems that no matter what I say I'll be tortured with more.

(But sometimes it really is a nice tune that makes me want to hum.)

I try to turn a blind eye to the coffee mess he makes on the counter. After four years, it's just one of those things.

But this morning, from what I understand from my position in the living room, if I'd like to add water to the kitchen floor, I can have myself a nice floor of sweetened coffee.

Did he really spill coffee and Splenda in two separate incidents?

I don't want to know.

Well, at least he tells me he loves me a gazillion times in the morning. If it comes with the other stuff, I guess his youthful behavior is okay.

No comments: