May 24, 2006

Jumbled Brain

...finish grading EQ reflections that are 2 weeks old...update final exam (I think it needs more questions)...write study guide for final exam...don't forget to e-mail a copy to student who will be on vacation next week...get exams approved and printed...finish yearbook list and deal with invitations for party...write final exam for yearbook...finish editing newspaper so we can print it before school's out...post new grades...print off progress reports--damn, where? printer out of toner...update reading goal chart...catch up night school grades...assemble attendance book for both schools...look at and tackle list of procedures required before I check out (I believe there are 21 things)...get someone to empty my recycling box so I can fill it up again...find top surface of desk...clean out catch-all drawers of filing cabinets...pack up and bring home personal books...clean up cupboards so I can squeeze more textbooks in...fill out fines slips for unreturned and lost books...check to make sure I have enough fine slips...find and e-mail cheerleader advisor the cheer pictures she requested...e-mail pict of advisor cheering with girls that head cheerleader requested... get suspension list for this quarter to uninvite students to yearbook party...return the phone call to parent who left message about yearbook...get special goodie bags for yearbook staff ready...count textbooks...submit paperwork to move over on pay scale...check up on lack of my payment for yearbook job...should I make an assignment sheet for the writing tomorrow since we'll be in the lab and my students can't follow instructions at this time of year...do I want to answer the same questions all period?...pay car payment...find credit card bill since it's due, too...recruit a few more volunteers for yearbook party...gather books to return to the library...

Nine more days.

No comments: