April 20, 2006

My Classroom Essentials



I was thinking about this topic today as I was making out a list of these essentials that I needed to pick up for my classroom over the weekend. Some of them are things for my own healthy survival (disinfecting items) while others are for my own comfort after a long day when I'm still working in my classroom (like comfy slippers.) This is actually a beginning of the year list--and I have given some of these suggestions to new teachers--but unfortunately I need to stock some things for the last month of school. The thing is that I'm at a point in the year that I won't want to spend another dime of my money for anything work-related, even if it is for my own personal comfort.

If I worked a different job, I'd probably still have these things in my desk...but would I buy hand sanitizer by the case?

No comments: