February 13, 2007

Jumbled? Aging? Sick? Addiction Withdrawal?

I have a jumbled brain this week.

It's starting to affect my breathing. Sometimes I forget to breathe. Sometimes I can't catch my breath.

The pressure in my head feels like my brain is just going to EXPLODE out of its shell.

My sight is blurry, and each morning my the crows feet seem a little deeper, probably from squinting so much because I keep forgetting my glasses.

And the more I think about it, a little voice in my head sounds just like little Peggy Ann McKay.

Perhaps the upcoming three day weekend will buy me some more time to tick off a long list of things I need to do and reward me with a little more relaxation.

What I really need is a good book.

I haven't read a good book--or any book in, well...too long.

Yea, a good book will fix me right up!

No comments: