July 9, 2010

A Little Thing Like Attitude

During my anniversary month, I've been looking over my ramblings and wonderings, and I recently stumbled across what I thought was a pretty well-written rant. Many of my rants are stale, you know, with so many things in education, it doesn't matter how smart or experienced I am, some days it just seems I'm in an impossible pickle to do my job well. Furthermore, it feels like our whole education system is suffering in the same brine. Blah, blah, blah.

Please revisit one of my fresher posts I made about how something little like not doing one's work is either the root of all evil or is result of a hell our culture has created.

Can I get an Amen?

1 comment:

Butterfly Angel said...

AMEN!!! I never thought about using 'insubordination' in that context; always use it for discipline referrals!! upon further thought, that is EXACTLY the appropriate word to use.

Now then, how do we change this attitude???? Definitely food for thought!

Enjoy the rest of your break ~ the kids will descend upon us soon enough!