I have to agree with Melissa at Scholastic Scribe about taking time to play before we are on contract time. She still has several days, but I only have a few hours before my summer fun is over.
Here's a mindless meme that does not require me to form coherent thoughts. Perfect.
Simply answer each prompt with only one word.
Some claim that one word is harder than it looks, but if I can limit my answers, anyone can do this!
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? auburn
4. Your mother? thoughtful
5. Your father? knowledgeable
6. Your favorite thing? gloss
8. Your dream/goal? peace
9. The room you’re in? main
10. Your hobby? coupons
11. Your fear? unknown
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? wherever
13. Where were you last night? Sammy's
14. What you’re not? invincible
15. One of your wish-list items? house
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you did? application
18. What are you wearing? lounge
19. Your TV? small
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? overworked
22. Your mood? anxious
23. Missing someone? family
24. Your car? functional
25. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
26. Favorite store? books
27. Your summer? varied
28. Love someone? sweetie
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? movie32. Who do you want to tag? anyone
Yes! Anyone! If you are still enjoying your summer, take the time to waste a little time!