April 25, 2011

Vacation is My Kryptonite

I put in my typical 12-hour day, and I'm exhausted. Actually, had I remembered to do a few things during the break, my day would not have been so long. Well, home for 3o minutes, and I'm ready for bed. How quickly I forget how to get through each day.

How long did my rose-colored glasses stay on? Er, I'm still trying to have some hope, but about 15 minutes into my first class, that is at 7:20 a.m., after having to remind two girls to stop talking--two girls who had previously been assigned new seats but found their way back to each other--I wanted to go back home. I get so tired of the stupid shenanigans. Just SHUT UP!

I don't think I'll need as much energy to get through tomorrow.

I hope.

6 comments:

Fikri Ferdiansyah said...

This is good information that I was looking
thank you so much for sharing useful information like this
Greetings and always succeeded

Cara Agar Berhubungan Intim Tahan Lama Gejala Awal serta Penyebab Utama Sakit Maag Cara Mengatasi Sakit Kepala Akibat Migrain yang Parah Gejala Yang Biasa Dirasakan Penderita Penyakit Batu Empedu Obat Herbal Radang Serviks

monkey toothbrush holder said...

solusi tepat untuk mengatasi berbagai jenis penyakit secara alami tanpa efek samping monkey toothbrush holder

kismetkittens.org said...

Beautiful photos!! Love the last one almost as much as I love this jame. Fig jam is one of my favorites- I have never tried a sweet spicy one!kismetkittens.org

Vintage Shop said...

I’m definitely coming again to see these articles and blogs.Vintage Shop

Apple iPhone 7 singapore said...

Pues la verdad, tampoco hay que agacharse mucho, ¿no? para darle la vuelta a la carne de vez en cuando y ya está... Es que nosotros las veces que habíamos hecho barbacoas era en el fuego a tierra, así que también nos teníamos que agachar.Apple iPhone 7 singapore

ant control said...

You already know it was Wrinkle and that I still have my original copy signed many years later by your grandmother. I would compare its impact on my young heart and mind to the Chronicles of Narnia.ant control