December 27, 2010

Time

Time flies.
When I'm having fun.
When I'm suffering.
It just flies.

I couldn't wait for December to show up because November was a crazy, nonproductive month in my classroom, and I was certainly ready to spend some time cramming learning so I felt like I deserved a break.

Of course, I was also looking forward to December for the break.

Now, here I am on the second week of my break. It's the week I told myself I'd do some grading--I tried not to bring any home, but I ran out of time to complete it.

It's also the week I said I'd clean out my closet. No problem. I'll have plenty of time. I won't mind.

And here I am, having had a lovely first week of my break, and I just want to continue my peaceful, no-stress, lazy buzz for another week.

Who could blame me?

1 comment:

Fikri Ferdiansyah said...

Hello there! This is my first comment here I truly enjoy reading through your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?

Beberapa Macam Komplikasi Asam Lambung
Obat Cystitis atau Peradangan Pada Kandug Kemih Herbal
Gejala Awal Alergi Berdasarkan Penyebabnya
Obat Causalgia atau Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Cara Terbaik Mengatasi Masalah Demensia