- Lose weight. Duh. Move more. Each more veggies and fruit. Each whole foods instead of processed. Drink more water. Crave less chocolate.
- Be more finacially responsible. Save. Spend less. Clip more coupons.
- Have more fun. Laugh. Do things. For cheap, of course.
- Get organized. Has anyone seen...my desk? Either one?
- Write in my blog more. Write more, period. But I might as well publish it.
- Be a more exciting teacher. Create fewer eye rolls in the classroom. If that is at all possible. [eyeroll]
- Stop stressing out. About everything.
- Make preparations to go back to school. Need to make more money--who doesn't? Chris will finish his schooling this year. It's my turn.
- Work less. Or more efficiently. I really can't work less because I'll get behind. That's stressful.
- Love myself more despite my deficiencies. Duh.
January 7, 2006
Blah, blah, blah. Do I have to do this? It is, after all, January 7th already. I used to get really into making up resolutions for the new year, but the last few years I haven't even bothered. But then there's some guilt because, well, I'm not perfect. Shocking, isn't it? So, here's a list of improvements that I could make to be a SUPER HUMAN BEING.